Resume

Nick Zuccarello 2010 Resume


CONTACT

Nick Zuccarello
1080 Errol Parkway
Apopka Fl, 32712

Telephone: E-Mail me for information
Web Site: http://www.nickzucc.blogspot.com
E Mail: nickzucc@yahoo.com


OBJECTIVE

My current goal is to learn as much as I can about traditional and digital art, both 2D and 3D. The other part of my goal is to teach as many people the things I have learned over the years.


WORK EXPERIENCE

Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy (UCF - FIEA)
Art Faculty Consultant
Jan, 2012 - Present

I'm working with a division of University Of Central Florida called FIEA. We are a masters program teaching students how to create video games in "real world setting." Here at FIEA the students form teams wit Artist, Programmers and Designers and actually create a small game together. Through this process they encounter many of the same road blocks and successes that exist out in the real world. My role is bring the knowledge I have gained over the past 10 years in the games industry and to help the students learn and grow.

Electronic Arts (EA Tiburon)
Lead Character Outsoucing Artist
Nov, 2004 - Jan, 2012

Worked on the Next Gen Madden for the Xbox 360 and PS3

Duties included, modeling, UVing,
texturing, shader building, building skeletons, and
rigging.

For two years I was in charge of the graphics training program for the studio where I taught people how to use Photoshop, Maya, Camtasia, After Effects, Mudbox and Zbrush. I also traveled to the other EA studios and delivered training to those studios as well.

I am now currently in charge of the MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) Character Outsourcing, were my duties include file management, asset reviews and all coordination with the outsourcing companies.

We are currently outsourcing all heads, bodies, hair, clothing and gear for the game. It is my duty to get the best quality assets delivered to our team and to coordinate to have these assets put into game.

High Moon Studios
3D Character/Creature Artist
2003 2004

Worked on the PS2 first person shooter Dark Watch

Duties included, modeling, UVing,
texturing, shader building, weighting meshes to their skeletons


Sony Online Entertainment
3D Character/Creature Artist
Nov. 10, 2000 2003

Worked on the Massively Multi player RPG Star Wars Galaxies.

Duties included concepting, modeling, UVing,
texturing, shader building, rigging and
some idle animation work.

Color Associates
3D Illustrator
1997 March 1999

Duties included concepting, modeling,
texturing, shader building, lighting and
rendering.

SKILLS

Over the years working in a production
environment I have acquired knowledge
in the following areas:

Maya, Mudbox, Zbrush, Camtasia, After Effects, Form Z, Electric Image, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
(modeling, UV set up, texturing, skeleton creation, and rigging)
Clay and wood sculpting, Air Brushing and Concepts,

EDUCATION

East Central College
Union MO.
Associates of Art
Dec. 1996

REFERENCES

Please contact me for a list of References.

Thank you.